Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our First Party

Brian and I held our first party since we've been in our new home and what better day to have it than one year (to the day) after we moved in! Because it was Memorial Day weekend, we went with the patriotic theme to remember and honor the men and women who have served our country (including my dear husband) and had it catered with Mexican food from Cantina Laredo. We also splurged and had a margarita machine - which was very noisy, but the margaritas were good! Several friends brought housewarming gifts of flowered plants and wine - so sweet. I think everyone had a good time and we'll definitely do this again!


Yes - I am a dork!


But, so is my husband!


Sister Tina, Cousin Cherie, Friend Nola, Sister Lisa, Cousin George (Brian's Dad is in the background)


Why are none of these people in the pool?


Notice the group of girls dancing under the porch - so much fun!


It appears that Brian and I aren't the only dorks! :-)

No comments: