Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Room in the Inn

Brian and I decided to make the upstairs of our home more convenient and 'user-friendly' for us. Our guest bedroom was rarely used and was jam packed with a king size bed, a bedside table, a treadmill, a soloflex, a glider, and a keyboard. The bed and table are now gone and a loveseat has replaced them. There is now plenty of room for us to work out in there, and as we all know, we need it!

In addition to the guestroom conversion, my home office is now in the loft area and Brian has the 3rd bedroom/office all to himself. We eventually want to convert the attic space into his office, but this is a solution until we can afford to have the conversion done. I love my new loft space and I think Brian is going to enjoy having that room all to himself.


Workout Room


New Loft Office

No comments: