Friday, August 7, 2009

Morgan's Room

My friend Peggy totally outdid herself in decorating Morgan's room and it couldn't be more perfect! She and my sister Lisa came over to the house today to put the finishing touches on the room while Brian and I were out 'interviewing' daycares for baby Morgan. We weren't allowed in the room until they were done and when they did the big reveal, Brian was at a loss for words and I cried like a baby. Peggy had hand-painted the letters of Morgan's name and added daisies to each letter to remind me that my mom was there and watching over my sweet baby girl. The pictures can't capture the spirit of the room, but believe me when I say, it's absolutely perfect and I can't wait for Morgan to enjoy it as much as I do.

















1 comment:

zaf_fam_tx said...

SO cute! I love lavender. If I had girls, I would totally have wanted that color! So zen!