Saturday, February 27, 2010

Letter to Morgan - 5 Months

My sweetest girl,

You have done so many amazing things in the last month! You can now roll over and you love to sit in your bumbo and watch me and daddy eat dinner. You are just starting to figure out how to eat baby food without spitting it out all over your bib. You don't like the plastic bib at all and you won't eat unless I take it off. So far, you like bananas, pears and sweet potatoes. You are gaining more weight and are even getting some cute little rolls on your thighs that I call 'hamhocks'. You talk, giggle, laugh, squeal with delight, and are very ticklish. When you get really upset, you poke out your bottom lip and give us a cry that I call 'the pterodactyl' because of it's high pitch and you follow it up with the 'crocodile tears'. We find it very funny that you are already learning how to manipulate us in order to get what you want.

You are truly the light of our lives, little Punks. I still can't believe that you are ours. You are so amazing and beautiful, a true blessing to me and your daddy. We love you.

Morgan with her Bear (5 months)











No comments: