Saturday, October 2, 2010

Morgan's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Morgan's 1st birthday with a party at our house. We invited family and friends over and Morgan LOVED the attention! She was so happy! The only time that she got upset was when I forced her hand into her cake. She didn't appreciate that one bit and let me know about it! Thank you to our wonderful family and friends, Morgan had a great time!


Birthday breakfast


Birthday bath


My Vo (Izzy's Sweets & Treats Bakery) putting the finishing touches on the cake










Godmother Peggy with the Birthday Girl


Nicole, Noah, Gage, Travis, Skye, Lisa, Morgan, Jennifer & Brian




Pap, Ron, Peggy & Laura (Baby Rhett on the staircase)






Debbi & Morgan


Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Ed, Morgan, Pap, Grammy, Aunt Robin, Cousin Brittany & Cousin Gracie


Morgan with Grammy & Pap


Where's my cake?


You want me to do what?


Mommy helping with the cake


I don't like that Mommy!


Laura got Morgan a UNT bib and shirt (my alma mater). Go Eagles!


Gracie & Morgan


Morgan LOVED the Hippo Pillow Pet from Gracie


Hippo Love


and more love...


and more...


Thank you all for coming to my party! I had a wonderful time! I love you!

No comments: