Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was wonderful this year. We colored eggs with Morgan on Saturday, which she enjoyed so much, that she got very upset when it was all over. Sunday morning we had breakfast and went to church and then Morgan received her Easter basket when we got home. I hid eggs out in the front yard and she had a blast loading them up in her basket. After her nap, we went to Grammy & Pap's house and hunted for even more Easter eggs. Easter was so much fun this year and I know it will only get better.


Hmmm, I'm not too sure about this Mommy


OK, I'll try


This is fun!


We each had our own egg: Mom, Morgan, & Dad


Easter breakfast






Very excited about her basket full of goodies!


Where do I begin?


She loves her new bunny


The hunt begins...








Where are they?




Found them all


On the hunt for more eggs at Grammy & Pap's


Gracie & Morgan got some help from Grammy and Uncle Ed


JD helping out

No comments: