Friday, January 6, 2012

Family Christmas Part II

Christmas Eve night and Christmas day was spent with my family. This was our second year of hosting Christmas for my family and we had such a great time watching Morgan bond with her aunts and uncle Jeff (or uncle Jess, as Morgan calls him). Unfortunately, my sister Tina couldn't make it this year, but she promised that she won't miss it again. We were happy to have my cousins George and Cherie and my co-worker David join us for Christmas dinner. We had a wonderful Christmas holiday and feel so blessed to have such great family and friends.




Cheers!


Opening her gifts from Grandma Muriel and Harvey


The scarf was actually a gift for Auntie Lisa


Happy Lu (I've never seen someone so excited about a frying pan)


Stockings schmockings! Santa filled BAGS this year!


Morgan sees her Kitchen from Santa


Cooking and talking on the phone


I know there's something in here!


I think I see something


Santa also got Morgan this cute apron set and Hello Kitty slippers


Unwrapping the Trike that Santa (Auntie Lisa) brought her


Helping Daddy put the trike together


Ringing the bell






Quinn has found a friend in Jeff


Still ringing the bell




Merry Christmas!

No comments: