Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tiffany & Kristin

Kit and I bought tickets to see Kristin Chenoweth live in concert. We decided to have dinner at Private|Social, a restaurant owned by Tiffany Derry, an alum and former instructor of The Art Institute (most people know her from her two seasons on Top Chef). She's a sweet, down-to-earth, no-nonsense gal and we love her! Dinner was awesome, but unfortunately we couldn't stay and get the tour because we were running late for the concert.

The concert...I always knew that Kristin's voice was incredible, but she blew me away. I can't believe that huge voice comes out of that tiny little person! I can't even put into words how amazing she was.

I have to apologize for the pictures. They were taken with the camera on Kit's phone, so most are blurry.















No comments: