Sunday, November 11, 2012

Visit from Friends

My college friend Wendy and her husband and daughter were in town last week for a wedding and we got a chance to hang out one night while they were in town. We invited them and my other college friend, Nola, over for some dinner and conversation. Morgan was on her best behavior and shared all of her toys with Alicia (who will turn 2 in December). This was my first time meeting Alicia and I have to say that she is so cute and has the best smile! Wendy and Paul are truly blessed with a sweet a little girl.




Yes, I'm a dork


Laughing with Alicia




Alicia really liked Aidan. Aidan on the other hand...


Music time


Wendy and Paul seemed to enjoy music time too.


Alicia is cooking up dinner


Indian princess watching TV


Alicia tried pizza for the first time. I think she liked it - Wendy couldn't cut the pieces quick enough!





No comments: