Monday, July 21, 2008

The MOST AMAZING Birthday Cake!

Brian never ceases to amaze me and today is no exception. I was at work going through my normal routine when Brian and his co-worker, My, strolled in with the most amazing birthday cake I've ever seen. Technically, my birthday isn't until July 24th, but Brian and I will be on the road that entire day making our way to West Virginia for his family reunion. I found out that My made the cake and it took her two days to make it! The cake is themed after the Tudors/Henry VIII. I am reading a lot of books right now about that era and also watching all of the back episodes of the Tudors, so the cake couldn't have been more perfect. I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband. I am truly blessed.

If you are interested in seeing more of My's work, visit her website at: www.sweetsandtreatsbakery.com






This is the photo that she used

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a great cake!! I am jealous!!