Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pool Fun

My cousins Michael and Sylvia and their children Elena and Alicia came up from San Antonio and stayed with us for the 4th of July weekend. On that Saturday, my cousin George, my sisters, and my friend Debbi came over as well to hang out at the pool and cook out. About 2 months ago Brian insisted that I buy this huge beach ball with a Cowboys helmet on it for the pool. I was not happy about spending $10 on a blow up ball, but we got it anyway. Little did I know that it would be the source of so much entertainment! After this weekend, I must say that it was worth every penny. A "ball riding" contest was formed to see who could hold on for the longest amount of time without falling off. After much laughing, splashing, and sputtering the winner was Elena, with Brian at a close 2nd.


Elena, Alicia and Sylvia


George's sexy farmer's tan


Tina riding the ball


Alicia taking a nose dive off of the ball


George attempting to ride the ball


Lisa's turn


Brian tackling the ball


Elena - The Winner!

No comments: