Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Morgan Ann Young

It's official, we're having a girl! We are naming her Morgan Ann Young (Ann was my mother's middle name as well). We were both excited to hear that she's a girl, but I think my sisters were even more excited because they will now have a neice to give all of their 'treasures' to when the time comes.

Thus far my pregnancy has been pretty good. I was a little sick during my first trimester and have had horrible teeth problems, but overall my experience has been wonderful. Since finding out I was pregnant I have lost 20 pounds, but not on purpose! It's just been an added benefit to the pregnancy. :-)

I started to feel her move in my 16th week, but only very light flutters. I'm now in my 20th week and can feel her moving all the time! What a wonderful and blessed feeling!


Morgan Ann at Week 18


Morgan's first outfit

No comments: