Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful (and white)! Spending time with our families and sharing our first Christmas with Morgan was such a blessing. My cousin George and Aunt Mary stopped by for a little bit and my co-worker David joined us for Christmas dinner. After dinner, we went to Bedford and celebrated Christmas with Brian's family. Later that night, my family came over to our house and we played Wii Karaoke and Dance Revolution. Brian captured the Karaoke on video and hopefully I will be able to post some of that soon!


White Christmas


Morgan with her stocking (and wearing her "My First Christmas" sleeper)


Uncle Jeff (1st time ever holding a baby!)


Aunt Tina


Aunt Lu


Aunt Lisa






So tired...


Tina, Aunt Mary, Morgan & George


Jeff, Brian and David


The Grandkids: Brittany, JD, Gracie and Morgan


Aunt Karen


Awwwww...


The day after Christmas

No comments: