Monday, January 25, 2010

Letter to Morgan - 4 Months Old

My Precious Little Girl,

You are accomplishing new things every day! Daddy and I are in awe of just how much you have learned in the past month. You want to touch everything now, including our faces. You are very ticklish and will squeal and laugh when we tickle you. You are so close to rolling over - we know it will be any day now. You still love for us to sing to you and sometimes that is the only way that you will quiet down. You love getting a bath, but you take it very seriously. You love to smile, but when it's bathtime, there is no smiling, just relaxing and enjoying the warm water. Once I put the towel around you, you are back to smiling that beautiful smile. There are two things that I look forward to the most every day - seeing that beautiful smile when I get you up in the morning and seeing it again when I get home from work. You melt my heart completely. I love you Pumpkin.


Morgan w/her Bear

No comments: