Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Reunion

We attended my family reunion (on my mother's side) in Humboldt, Iowa this past weekend. Friday night we had Pasquales Pizza at my Aunt & Uncle's house and also celebrated my brother Jeff's 50th birthday. Saturday morning, several of us met for coffee at the local coffee shop and then Saturday afternoon was the actual reunion. Sunday morning we all met for breakfast and then we left for Sioux City to visit my best friend. It was so great to see everyone and also to meet some relatives that I've never met before. Everyone loved Morgan and she was sure enjoying the attention!


Dan, Jeff, Lu & Tina


Dorothea, Lisa, Morgan, Linda, Louie, & Jon


Uncle Bruce & Aunt Dorothea


Birthday Boy


Uncle Louie & Brian


Nap time




Lisa & Jon


Decena Family


Watnem Family


Fallesen Family


Gardener Family


Robison Family


Ward Family


Young Family :-)


1st Cousins

No comments: